Responsible authority within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation (DSGVO) is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction under Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- With regard to the right to information and the right to cancel, the restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 DSGVO apply
- Right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO in conjunction with § 19 BDS
If you have given us a separate consent to the data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. Such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing up to the time of revocation on the basis of the consent.
Please note, however, that these rights are not unlimited, but subject to our own legitimate interests and government regulations.
If you would like to avail yourself of any of the rights listed here or would like more information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
REGO X-Ray GmbH
Stuttgarter Straße 5
Tel .: 0821/450 435-0
Fax : 0821/450 435-11
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services, to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods are based on the type of data collected and the purpose for which it was collected, taking into account both case-specific circumstances and the need to erase obsolete unused information as soon as possible. We store records of customer personal information, account creation, notices and other information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, correct, complete or remove incomplete or incorrect data.
Duration of storage
Unless otherwise stated in the following information, we only store the data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purpose or to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations. Such statutory retention requirements may arise in particular from commercial or tax regulations.
Basis for the data collection
The processing of your personal datais required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with our services, to protect our legitimate interest and to comply with the legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Which data is collected?
We collect two types of data and information from users.
The first category includes non-identifying and unidentifiable user data provided or collected through use of the website (“Non-Personal Information“). We do not know the identity of the user from whom non-personal information was collected. Non-personal information that may be collected includes aggregate usage data and technical data transmitted from your device, including certain information regarding software and hardware (eg, browser used on the device and operating system used, language setting, access time, etc .). Based on this data, we improve the functionality of our website. We may also collect data about your activity on the website (eg, viewed pages, surfing behavior, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second category includes personal data , that is, data that identifies or identifies an individual through appropriate action. Such data include:
- Device Data: We collect personal information from your device. Such data includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (such as MAC address and UUID), and other data resulting from your activity on the website.
- Our website receives a contact form, which you can use to send us messages. To contact us, we need your name, your e-mail address and the message text to process the request.
How do we get data about you?
We obtain your personal data from various sources:
- You provide us with such information voluntarily, for example when registering on our website.
- We receive such information when you use our website or access it in connection with any of our services.
- We receive such data from other providers, services and public registers (for example, data traffic analysis providers).
How is the data used? To whom are the data shared?
We use data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you
- For information about new updates and services
- For the marketing of our website
- For statistical and analytical purposes, which serve to improve the website
- To fulfill a contract to which the customer is a party
- To carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at the request of the customer
- To use the online legal advice as well as the registration for the newsletter or the WhatsApp service. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1b) DSGVO.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR;
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 applies lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We may also disclose data if we are in good faith, which is helpful or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, lawsuits, or regulatory inquiries; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreement) and, if applicable, investigate possible violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other misconduct, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) assert or enforce its own legal claims or defend us against the claims of others; (v) protect the rights, property or our safety, the safety of our users, your safety or the safety of third parties; or (vi) to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and / or to protect intellectual property or other rights.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Session cookies” that ensure normal system usage. Session cookies are stored for a limited time during a session and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- “Persistent cookies“, which are read only by the website and are not deleted when the browser window is closed, but saved on your computer for a certain period of time. This type of cookie allows us to identify you on your next visit and, for example, save your settings.
- “Third Party Cookies” set by other online services that have their own content on the page you are visiting. This can z. For example, external web analytics companies that collect and analyze access to our website.
Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information that identifies you, but we may link the personal information we hold to the information contained in the cookies. You can remove cookies through the device settings of your device. Follow the appropriate instructions. Please note that disabling cookies may restrict certain functions when using our website.
The tool we use is based on the technology of Snowplow Analytics. For example, the information we collect about the use of our website includes how often users visit the site or which areas are accessed. The tool we use does not collect personally identifiable information and is used by our web hosting provider and service provider solely to improve our offerings.
Using Script Libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To make our content appear correctly and graphically appealing in every browser, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) for this site. Google Web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache, so they only need to be loaded once. If your browser does not support or deny Google Web Fonts, the content will be displayed in a standard font.
- When calling script or font libraries, we automatically connect to the owner of the library. There is theoretically the possibility for this operator to collect data. At present, it is not known whether and for what purpose the operators of the respective libraries actually collect data.
- Here are the privacy policies of the Google Library operator: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Collection of data by third parties
How do we protect your data?
We use the security measures on the website with great care and protect your data. Although we take reasonable steps to protect data, we can not be held responsible for the actions of those who have accessed or misappropriated our Web Site and we make no express or implied warranty of such access can prevent.
When you access our website, we may display ads using third-party ad technology. This technology uses your service usage data (eg, through the placement of third-party cookies in your web browser) to serve your ad.
You can opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including networks operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). Information about the practices of NAI and DAA members, about your options regarding the use of such data by these companies, and how to unsubscribe from third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members can be found on the respective website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc., yourself, or forward it to an outside subcontractor to provide you with promotional material about our services that you may be interested in.
We respect your right to privacy. Therefore, these marketing materials always give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from further submissions. When you sign out, your email address or phone number will be removed from our marketing mailing lists.
Please note that even after unsubscribing from receiving our marketing emails, we will continue to send you emails containing important information that does not include a logout option. These include maintenance messages or administrative notifications.
The protection of children’s data is very important, especially in the online area. The website is not designed and intended for children. Use of our services by minors is permitted only with the prior consent or authorization of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian learns that his or her child provided us with personal information without their consent, they can contact us at email@example.com .
How to reach us
For general questions about the website, about the data we have collected about you or the use of this data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
REGO X-Ray GmbH
Stuttgarter Straße 5
Tel .: +49 (0) 821 450 435-0
Fax .: +49 (0) 821 450 435-11
Last modified on: 02.01.2023